1995 SUMMARY OF RESEARCH RESULTS IMPLEMENTATION
This publication provides a summary of current research implementation activities in the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) Research Program. The summary includes specific information, benefits and savings, etc. In addition, an effort has been made to provide a quick reference between implementation activities and which INDOT offices are impacted by these activities as well as which offices have individuals designated as responsible to fulfill the implementation goals. These implementation activities cover various areas of transportation engineering, public affairs, planning and management, environment, pavement performance and design, highway operations and maintenance, and new technologies. Also covered are accelerated testing, and SUPERPAVE.
- This is a cooperative effort between the Indiana Department of Transportation, Joint Highway Research Project (JHRP), the Federal Highway Administration, and Indiana industry.
Indiana Department of TransportationOffice of Research and Development, 1205 Montgomery Street
West Lafayette, IN United States 47906
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Accelerated tests; Benefits; Bridges; Environmental impacts; Environmental quality; Governments; Highway maintenance; Highway operations; Highway traffic control; Implementation; Pavement design; Pavement performance; Research projects; Road materials; Savings; Superpave; Technological innovations; Transportation engineering; Transportation operations; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research programs; Transportation management
- Old TRIS Terms: Public
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Environment; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Pavements; Planning and Forecasting; Research; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00724614
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 21 1996 12:00AM