USE OF THE 1992 ICC PUBLIC USE WAYBILL SAMPLE TO ANALYZE CORN MOVEMENTS BY RAIL
This document used information from the 1992 ICC Public Use Waybill Sample to estimate the rail movements of corn throughout the U.S. during calendar year 1992. Five reports are presented, each containing summarized data using different destinations or origins from a list of business economic area codes.
- This research was supported by the University of Minnesota Center for Transportation and the University of Minnesota Agricultural Experiment Station.
Minneapolis, MN United States 55455-0375
- Halbach, D
- Fruin, J
- Publication Date: 1993-10-8
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Corn; Origin and destination; Railroad transportation; Waybill samples
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00724603
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1996 12:00AM