AN ACCESS MANAGEMENT STRATEGY FOR THE US 98 HIGHWAY CORRIDOR
The purpose of this research is to document current access management practices in four counties (Bay, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, Walton) that share the US 98 highway corridor on the Florida Intrastate Highway System, identify continuing issues and problems, and assist each local government in developing potential solutions. Current practices were assessed through interviews with local planning and engineering officials and a review of local comprehensive plans and land development codes in each county. This report presents the findings of this research effort.
University of South Florida, TampaCenter for Urban Transportation Research, 4202 East Fowler Avenue
Tampa, FL United States 33620-5375
- Williams, K M
- Marshall, M A
- Publication Date: 1996-1
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 59 p.
- TRT Terms: Access; Counties; Development; Highway corridors; Local government; Management; Planning; Real estate development
- Old TRIS Terms: Strategy
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00724595
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 18 1996 12:00AM