PROFILE OF MOTOR-VEHICLE FLEETS IN ATLANTA 1994: ASSESSING THE MARKET FOR ALTERNATIVE-FUEL VEHICLES
This report presents the results of the Energy Information Administration's survey of motor vehicle fleets, both private and municipal, in Atlanta. These data should be useful to those whose goal is to assist or participate in the early development of alternative-fuel vehicle markets. The data also should be useful to persons implementing motor vehicle related clean air programs or analyzing transportation energy use. Persons in the petroleum industry will find useful information regarding conventional fuels and the fuel purchasing behavior of fleets.
Department of EnergyEnergy Information Administration, 1000 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20585
- Publication Date: 1995-11
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Photos; Tables;
- Pagination: 35 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternate fuels; Data collection; Energy consumption; Fleet management; Market assessment; Motor vehicles; Statistics; Surveys; Tables (Data)
- Geographic Terms: Atlanta (Georgia)
- Old TRIS Terms: Fleet statistics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Energy; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00724593
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOE/EIA-0601
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 18 1996 12:00AM