SENSITIVITY OF THE URBAN AIRSHED MODEL TO OZONE PRECURSOR VEHICULAR EMISSIONS. VOLUME II: UAM APPLICATION MANUAL
The purpose of this manual is to guide transportation professionals to more easily apply the Urban Airshed Model (UAM) program on a UNIX based computer system in air quality related studies. The manual concentrates on the two programs included in the UAM which are directly related to vehicle emissions as well as a post processing program used to present output data. They are the UAM simulation program, the UAM EPS2.0 system and DISPLAY program.
- Sponsored by the U.S. Department of Transportation and the Virginia Department of Transportation.
University of Virginia, CharlottesvilleCenter for Transportation Studies, P.O. Box 400742
Charlottesville, VA United States 22904-4742
Mid-Atlantic Universities Transportation CenterPennsylvania State University
201 Transportation Research Building
University Park, PA United States 16802-4710
- Wu, B
- Miller, J S
- Demetsky, M J
- Publication Date: 1996-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality; Computer program documentation; Environmental protection; Exhaust gases; Forecasting; Mathematical models; Motor vehicles; Ozone; Sensitivity; Simulation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00724584
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: UVA/29242/CE95/106,, Final Report
- Contract Numbers: USDOT-TPSU-UV-0003-1113
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 16 1996 12:00AM