SUGGESTED SPECIFICATIONS FOR CONSTRUCTION OF CONCRETE STREETS
This document specifies materials and methods for constructing concrete streets. General provisions are given together with requirements for earthwork, materials, concrete proportioning and mixing, forming, optional construction methods (slipform), placing and finishing, curing, jointing, measurement and payment, and opening to traffic.
Skokie, IL United States 60077
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Concrete; Concrete construction; Concrete curing; Concrete finishing; Concrete mixing; Concrete placing; Earthwork; Formwork; Joints (Engineering); Materials; Measurement; Payment; Plan implementation; Proportioning; Slip form pavers; Specifications; Streets
- Uncontrolled Terms: Joints
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete forming; Slip forms
- Subject Areas: Construction; Finance; Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete; I52: Construction of Pavements and Surfacings;
- Accession Number: 00724569
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: IS119.02P
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 14 1996 12:00AM