IMPLEMENTING THE 2020 FLORIDA TRANSPORTATION PLAN 1996-2005: SHORT RANGE COMPONENT
The 2020 Florida Transportation Plan was published early in 1995. Its purpose was to establish long range state transportation goals and objectives for the next 20-25 years that implement the Department's mission. This 1996-2005 Short Range Component defines how and when Florida will proceed toward meeting those long range goals and objectives. Topics covered include safety; improved connections between the components of Florida's transportation system; preservation of the state highway system; promotion of travel choices that ensure mobility, sustain the quality of the environment, preserve community values and reduce energy consumption.
Tallahassee, FL United States 32301
- Publication Date: 1996
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References;
- Pagination: 70 p.
- TRT Terms: Energy conservation; Environmental protection; Highways; Mobility; Networks; Preservation; Social values; Time duration; Traffic safety; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Short term
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Old TRIS Terms: Community values
- Subject Areas: Energy; Environment; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00724538
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 7 1996 12:00AM