FIELD MANUAL FOR PILE DRIVING USING THE WAVE EQUATION
This handbook is an attempt to assemble the many aspects of pile driving into one resource. The first two chapters provide information about some of the equipment currently used to drive pile. Chapter Three is devoted to the different types of pile and specific items an inspector should be monitoring before, during, and after driving. As a conclusion, Chapters Four and Five address the concepts, usage, and general guidelines for pile driving using the wave equation. A glossary of terms and examples of the required driving forms have been included in the appendix.
- Second Edition.
Iowa Department of Transportation800 Lincoln Way
Ames, IA United States 50010
- Rost, J P
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References;
- Pagination: 155 p.
- TRT Terms: Field tests; Inspection; Manuals; Pile driving; Piles (Supports); Standards; Wave equations
- Old TRIS Terms: Field methods; Pile drivers; Pile structures
- Subject Areas: Construction; Geotechnology; Highways; I51: Earthworks and Soil Drainage;
- Accession Number: 00724534
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 7 1996 12:00AM