COMPUTER MODEL FOR ESTIMATING FIELD OPERATION MANPOWER (AHTD MAN-HOUR FORECASTER--USER'S MANUAL)
The objective of this project was to design a computer model which is capable of forecasting the field manpower requirements for the Arkansas Highway and Transportation Department. In addition, the model will forecast when this field manpower is needed by each project. A network interface has also been developed so that the required data can be entered with less effort on the part of the user.
- Record URL:
- Supported by a grant from the U.S. Department of Transportation Center's Program.
Mack-Blackwell Transportation CenterUniversity of Arkansas, 4190 Bell Engineering Center
Fayetteville, AR United States 72701
- Skeith, R
- Bullard, J
- Publication Date: 1996-7-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures;
- Pagination: 41 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer models; Computer program documentation; Forecasting; Labor market
- Old TRIS Terms: Field operations
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00724514
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP3, MBTC FR-1026
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 1 2001 12:00AM