XXV FISITA CONGRESS HELD 17-21 OCTOBER 1994, BEIJING. AUTOMOBILE IN HARMONY WITH HUMAN SOCIETY. VOL 4: TECHNICAL PAPERS: SAFETY
These papers cover various aspects of vehicle design for improvement of safety. The safety of some driver information systems is discussed, together with occupant safety and simulation of crash testing. For abstracts of individual papers see IRRD 880122-880138.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/7800033112
INTERNATIONAL ACADEMIC PUBLISHERS137 CHAOKEI DAJIE
- Publication Date: 1994
- Pagination: 165 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Antilock brake systems; Braking; Conferences; Cyclists; Driving; Fatigue (Physiological condition); Headways; Impact tests; Injuries; Intelligent transportation systems; Manual safety belts; Mathematical models; Pedestrians; Simulation; Stability (Mechanics); Standards; Steering; Trucks; Vehicle spacing
- ITRD Terms: 1465: Air bag (restraint system); 1461: Anti locking device; 1874: Braking; 8531: Case study; 8525: Conference; 1742: Cyclist; 1855: Driving (veh); 2222: Fatigue (human); 685: Headway; 1648: Impact test (crash); 2163: Injury; 1236: Lorry; 6473: Mathematical model; 1733: Pedestrian; 1476: Safety belt; 9103: Simulation; 187: Specification (standard); 5930: Stability; 1834: Steering (process); 694: Vehicle spacing
- Subject Areas: Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00724145
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- ISBN: 7-80003-311-2
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Aug 19 1996 12:00AM