ASSESSING TRAFFIC IMPACTS RESULTING FROM DEVELOPMENT. A ONE-DAY CONFERENCE AT ASTON UNIVERSITY
This conference includes a Chairman's Introduction and papers on various aspects of the assessment of the traffic impacts resulting from land-use development proposals. For abstracts of individual papers, see IRRD 879913-879917.
ASTON UNIVERSITY, CIVIL ENGINEERING DEPARTMENTBIRMINGHAM, United Kingdom B4 7ET
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 15 p.
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Development; Environmental impact analysis; Land use; Policy; Traffic
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- ITRD Terms: 8525: Conference; 9013: Development; 2436: Impact study (environment); 356: Land use; 173: Policy; 755: Traffic; 8119: United kingdom
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00724097
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport Research Laboratory
- Files: ITRD
- Created Date: Aug 19 1996 12:00AM