SECRETS OF HOT OR COLD WEATHER CONCRETING
Increased profits in concrete production and construction can be realized by learning how to proportion and place quality concrete for any season. Participants of the American Concrete Institute (ACI) Seminar on Secrets of Concrete in Hot or Cold Weather will benefit by learning the secrets of concreting in hot and cold weather. This book brings together ACI committee reports and articles from Concrete International and Concrete Construction magazines to give information on how to proportion and place quality concrete in hot or cold weather. Committee reports represent a consensus of the leading authorities on the topic; magazine articles illustrate specific strategies, materials, and techniques others have used. This book supplements the ACI seminar series on this topic. It is intended as an easy reference for those who did or did not attend the seminar but in not a set of course notes.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1991
- Features: Figures; Photos; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 222 p.
- TRT Terms: Cold weather construction; Concrete construction; Concrete placing; Hot weather construction; Proportioning
- Subject Areas: Construction; Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete; I50: Construction and Supervision of Construction;
- Accession Number: 00723785
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SBM-2(91)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 9 1996 12:00AM