1995 GEORGIA TRANSIT FACT BOOK
The Georgia Transit Fact Book is published annually by the Georgia Department of Transportation. The current edition summarizes calendar year 1994 operations data for the 10 urban public transit systems and the 66 rural public transit systems in the state. Other transportation and related activities, such as the park and ride lot program and rail passenger services, are included as well.
Georgia Department of TransportationOne Georgia Center
600 West Peachtree Street, NW
Atlanta, GA United States 30308
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 61 p.
- TRT Terms: Paratransit services; Public transit; Rural transit; Transit vehicle operations; Urban transit
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00723633
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jul 10 1996 12:00AM