TRANSIT PLANNING AND RESEARCH PROGRAMS. FISCAL YEAR 1995 PROJECT DIRECTORY
This annual directory contains brief descriptions of the transit planning, research and safety projects initiated during Fiscal year 1995 by the Federal Transit Administration (FTA). Its purpose is to inform the transit community and the general public of the nature and scope of work underway to assist state and local agencies in improving services and reducing the cost of public transit. The projects listed in the directory reflect the implementation of FTA's Strategic Plan, which includes a mission statement that brings a new vision to public transportation in America, "high quality public transportation that ensures personal mobility and livable communities".
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Drancsak, M
- Publication Date: 1996-3
- Pagination: 91 p.
- TRT Terms: Annual reports; Communities; Directories; Livability; Mobility; Project management; Public transit; Quality of life; Research; Transportation; Transportation planning; Transportation safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Project analysis; Transportation research
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting; Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00723628
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Transit Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FTA-TRI-30-96-1
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 8 1996 12:00AM