TRANSPORTATION ALTERNATIVES, BOCA RATON, FLORIDA
This report examines various transportation issues and offers a conceptual blueprint for developing a comprehensive transportation vision for the City of Boca Raton. It identifies opportunities for further action and strategies to implement intermodal transportation alternatives in the city. The task force report examines the follow issues in detail: downtown shuttle service, encouragement of parking structures, additional downtown residential development, bicycle paths and pedestrian ways, beaches/parks shuttle system, needs of special populations, and general transportation planning considerations.
- Transportation Task Force Report.
Management Information PublicationsICMA, 777 N Capitol Street, NE, #500
Washington, DC United States 20002-4201
- Brown, G S
- Publication Date: 1993-10-25
- Pagination: 46 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Beaches; Bicycle lanes; Cities; Development; Intermodal transportation; Parking facilities; Parks; Public transit; Residential areas; Shuttle service; Special user groups; Transportation planning; Walkways
- Uncontrolled Terms: Residential development
- Geographic Terms: Florida
- Subject Areas: Highways; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00723575
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Clearinghouse Report No., 40875
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1996 12:00AM