SUPERPAVE LEVEL 1 MIX DESIGN
This is the second in a series of Superpave manuals from the Asphalt Institute. It describes the procedures involved with conducting Superpave mixture design and analysis, with detailed consideration given to the Superpave level 1 mix design procedures. Topics covered include the asphalt and aggregate material selection procedures, asphalt mixture volumetrics, the level 1 mix design and Superpave gyratory compactor procedures, and a detailed level 1 mix design example. A discussion of the Superpave level 2 and 3 performance prediction procedures is also provided.
- Superpave Series No. 2. Brochure and order form, and equation insert included.
Lexington, KY United States 40511-8480
- Publication Date: 1995-8
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 129 p.
- TRT Terms: Aggregates; Asphalt mixtures; Asphalt pavements; Compactors; Forecasting; Materials selection; Mix design; Performance; Superpave; Volumetric analysis
- Uncontrolled Terms: Gyratory compactors; Performance prediction
- Old TRIS Terms: Level 1
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials;
- Accession Number: 00723547
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-2
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 16 1996 12:00AM