SUPERPAVE PERFORMANCE GRADED ASPHALT BINDER SPECIFICATION AND TESTING
The Superpave system incorporates performance based asphalt materials characterization with the design environmental conditions to improve performance by controlling rutting, low temperature cracking and fatigue cracking. This manual is devoted to the Superpave asphalt binder specification and the tests that it used to characterize asphalt binders. It also includes chapters on pavement performance and binder grade selection.
- Superpave Series No. 1. Equation insert included.
Lexington, KY United States 40511-8480
- Publication Date: 1995-8
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 78 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt pavements; Binders; Pavement performance; Specifications; Superpave; Testing
- Uncontrolled Terms: Asphalt grading
- Old TRIS Terms: Asphalt pavement specifications
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials;
- Accession Number: 00723546
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 16 1996 12:00AM