This compilation includes the following articles: Corps of Engineers (COE) Design of Cement Stabilized Base Courses for Airfield Pavements, W.N. Brabston, R.S. Rollings; Interlocking Concrete Airfield Pavements, P.M. King, D.R. Smith; Performance Specifications for Concrete Pavements, J.M. Shilstone, Sr.; Investigation into Improving Field-Molded Pavement Joint Sealant Field Performance, L.N. Lynch; Crack Repairs to Concrete Pavement, B.E. Hoskins, B.F. McCullough; Quality Workmanship in Rapid Repair of Concrete Pavements, R.F. Carmichael; Strength and Durability of Rapid Highway Repair Concretes, D. Whiting, M. Nagi; Early Strength Gain of Rapid Highway Repair Concrete, D. Whiting, M. Nagi, P.A. Okamoto; Cracking in Soil Cement--Cause, Effect, Control, R.H. Kuhlman; More Than Just High Early Strength, L.W. Cole, G.F. Voigt; Performance of Bonded Concrete Overlays on Continuously Reinforced Concrete Pavement, W.A. van Metzinger, B.F. McCullough; Durability of Pavement Repairs: A Field Experiment, M. Langlois, M. Pigeon, B. Bissonnette, D. Allard; Repair of Subsurface Voids in a High Performance Pavement, M.A. (Tony) Murray; Abrasion Resistance of High Strength Concrete Pavements, O.E. Gjorv, T. Baerland, H.R. Ronning.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1996
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 76 p.
- TRT Terms: Abrasion resistance; Airport runways; Base course (Pavements); Cement; Concrete overlays; Concrete pavements; Continuously reinforced concrete pavements; Cracking; Durability; Field tests; Geological surveying; High early strength cement; High strength concrete; Joint sealers; Pavements; Performance; Performance based specifications; Repairing; Soil cement; Soil stabilization; Void ratios
- Non-Preferred Terms: Soil surveying; Subsurface investigations
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Bonded concrete overlays; High performance; Performance specifications; Rapid methods; Repairs; Voids
- Old TRIS Terms: Cement stabilization; Highway pavement; Interlocking concrete
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Pavements; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00723534
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI Compilation 30
- Files: TRIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Jul 8 1996 12:00AM