POLLUTION PREVENTION IN VEHICLE MAINTENANCE: MARKET OUTLETS, BARRIERS AND INCENTIVES
This fourth report in Metropolitan Washington Council of Government's Pollution Prevention Project encompasses tasks 4, 5, and 7 of the project. It identifies market outlets for vehicle wastes; describes the economic, institutional, attitudinal and regulatory barriers to pollution prevention, waste reuse and recycling in vehicle operation and maintenance; and suggests policies and programs that may aid in overcoming these barriers.
- Prepared for U.S. EPA Region 3 Office of Pollution Prevention. This is Pollution Prevention Project Report #4.
Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments777 North Capitol Street, NE, Suite 300
Washington, DC United States 20002
- Kern-Korot, K M
- Publication Date: 1994-5
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References;
- Pagination: 125 p.
- TRT Terms: Barriers (Roads); Environmental protection; Incentives; Markets; Policy; Pollution control; Recycling; Regulations; Vehicle maintenance; Vehicle operations; Vehicles; Waste disposal facilities; Wastes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Barriers; Pollution prevention; Programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Waste reuse
- Subject Areas: Environment; Highways; Law; Maintenance and Preservation; Policy; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00723514
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: 94713
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 4 1996 12:00AM