PRECURSOR SYSTEMS ANALYSES OF AUTOMATED HIGHWAY SYSTEMS. ACTIVITY AREA P: COST/BENEFIT ANALYSIS. VOLUME III: ELECTRONIC COST ANALYSIS
This report describes the analysis and resultant predicted acquisition and ownership costs for Automated Highway System (AHS) electronics equipment. Equipment suites and associated costs are presented for vehicle and infrastructure electronics covering several evolution stages and Representative System Configurations (RSCs).
- California PATH Program. Authored by: Rockwell International.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Transportation Studies, Richmond Field Station, 1301 South 46th Street
Richmond, CA United States 94804
Federal Highway AdministrationTurner-Fairbank Highway Research Center, 6300 Georgetown Pike
McLean, VA United States 22101
- Publication Date: 1995-6
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Automated highway systems; Benefit cost analysis; Costs; Electronic equipment; Infrastructure; System design; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: System configuration
- Old TRIS Terms: Precursor systems
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Vehicles and Equipment; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00722532
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Resource Materials, FHWA-RD-95-157, Final Report
- Contract Numbers: DTFH61-93-C-00199
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 13 1996 12:00AM