PRECURSOR SYSTEMS ANALYSES OF AUTOMATED HIGHWAY SYSTEMS. CONTRACT OVERVIEW REPORT: ACTIVITY AREAS A, H, J, P
This report gives an overview of research conducted in the following four activity areas for precursor systems analyses of Automated Highway Systems (AHSs): A - Urban and Rural AHS Comparisons; H - Roadway Deployment Analysis; J - Entry/Exit Implementation; and P - Cost/Benefit Analysis.
- California PATH Program.
University of California, BerkeleyInstitute of Transportation Studies, Richmond Field Station, 1301 South 46th Street
Richmond, CA United States 94804
Federal Highway AdministrationTurner-Fairbank Highway Research Center, 6300 Georgetown Pike
McLean, VA United States 22101
- Chatziioanou, A
- Miller, M
- Varaiya, P
- Hall, R
- Publication Date: 1995-4
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Automated highway systems; Benefit cost analysis; Deployment; Rural areas; Urban areas
- Old TRIS Terms: Entry/exit; Precursor systems
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I21: Planning of Transport Infrastructure; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00722526
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Resource Materials, FHWA-RD-95-046, Final Report
- Contract Numbers: DTFH61-93-C-00199
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 13 1996 12:00AM