TEXAS-MEXICO INTERNATIONAL BRIDGES AND BORDER CROSSINGS: EXISTING AND PROPOSED. REPORTED UPDATED INFORMATION, JANUARY 1996
These pages contain replacement and additional information for the July 1995 edition of this document.
- Alternative title: Existing and Proposed International Bridges and Border Crossings Connecting Texas and the Mexican States of Tamaulipas, Nuevo Leon, Coahuila and Chihuahua.
Austin, TX United States 78701
- Publication Date: 1996-1
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Dams; Ferries; International borders
- Geographic Terms: Texas-Mexico Border region
- Old TRIS Terms: Proposed border crossings
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Security and Emergencies; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00722517
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 12 1996 12:00AM