TEXAS-MEXICO INTERNATIONAL BRIDGES AND BORDER CROSSINGS: EXISTING AND PROPOSED. REPORTED UPDATED INFORMATION, JANUARY 1996
These pages contain replacement and additional information for the July 1995 edition of this document.
- Alternative title: Existing and Proposed International Bridges and Border Crossings Connecting Texas and the Mexican States of Tamaulipas, Nuevo Leon, Coahuila and Chihuahua.
Texas Department of TransportationEcological Resources Management Branch, Environmental Affairs Division, 11th and Brazos Streets
Austin, TX United States 78701
- Publication Date: 1996-1
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Dams; Ferries; International borders
- Geographic Terms: Texas-Mexico Border region
- Old TRIS Terms: Proposed border crossings
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Security and Emergencies; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00722517
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 12 1996 12:00AM