TRANSIT VEHICLE MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS--CAUSES AND SOLUTIONS. BART
Vehicle Maintenance Problems can be divided into two categories; scheduled maintenance and unscheduled maintenance. Scheduled maintenance involves for the most part problems of getting the maximum preventative maintenance for minimum manhours. The second, unscheduled maintenance, mainly involves problems of finding the trouble areas, isolating them, developing patterns, and recommending design changes.
- Am Transit Assoc (ATA) Rail Transit Conf, San Francisco, California, April 14-16, 1974. Car Equip Sess. Available from NTIS, PB-234824, PB-234825, PB-234826.
American Transit Association465 L'Enfant Plaza West, SW
Washington, DC United States 20024
- Venturato, A
- Am Transit Assoc (ATA) Rail Transit Conference. Car Equip Sess. Available from NTIS, PB-234824, PB-234825, PB-234826.
- Location: San Francisco California
- Date: 1974-4-14 to 1974-4-16
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: p. 34-41
- TRT Terms: Maintenance management; Maintenance practices; Planning; Preventive maintenance; Rapid transit cars
- Identifier Terms: San Francisco Bay Area Rapid Transit District
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00136405
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 22 1982 12:00AM