SELECTION AND USE OF REGIONAL TRANSPORTATION MICROCOMPUTER PLANNING PACKAGES
Transportation planners increasingly have found it necessary to use microcomputer transportation planning packages to address many issues. ITE Technical Council Committee 6F-47 was charged with developing guidelines for the selection and use of regional transportation planning packages. The guidelines that have been developed are for microcomputer packages concerned with travel demand forecasting.
- Prepared by ITE Technical Council Committee 6F-47, chaired by Dane Ismart.
Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1995-2
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 36 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Forecasting; Guidelines; Microcomputers; Planning; Regional transportation; Travel demand
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; I72: Traffic and Transport Planning;
- Accession Number: 00722181
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: IR-079
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1996 12:00AM