EVALUATION OF STACK EMISSIONS FROM HMA FACILITY OPERATIONS
This report provides data to aid the National Asphalt Pavement Association members in evaluating and responding to: emissions inventory surveys; emission standards as they are proposed; any proposed air operating permits for individual facilities.
Richmond, VA United States 23219
- Publication Date: 1993
- Features: References; Tables;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt plants; Data collection; Evaluation; Hot mix asphalt; Inventory; Permits; Stack gases; Standards; Surveys
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data
- Old TRIS Terms: Stack gas emissions
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Highways; Materials; I31: Bituminous Binders and Materials;
- Accession Number: 00722175
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Special Report 166
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 24 1996 12:00AM