NATIONAL ALTERNATIVE FUEL VEHICLE INVENTORY AND ANALYSIS
This executive summary discusses the report, which provides an inventory of fleet Alternative Fuel Vehicle (AFV) sales and cumulative fleet AFV population in the United States for each year from 1995 to 2005, as required by existing legislation. It considers the Energy Policy Act of 1992 (EPACT) and the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990 (CAA) and appropriate state and local laws.
- Prepared for the Office of Alternative Fuels, Office of Transportation Technologies, U. S. Department of Energy.
ENVIRONOMICS1903 Walnut Street #450
Philadelphia, PA United States 19103
- FARRELL, A
- Publication Date: 1995-3
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternate fuels; Analysis; Fleet management; Inventory; Sales; Vehicle fleets
- Identifier Terms: Clean Air Act Amendments; Energy Policy Act of 1992
- Old TRIS Terms: Clean air act amendments 1990
- Subject Areas: Finance; Freight Transportation; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00722152
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Executive Summary
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 17 1996 12:00AM