PARKING MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES: A HANDBOOK FOR IMPLEMENTATION
Parking is costly to build, maintain and manage. Accordingly, parking managers can benefit from the latest information about effective strategies to provide and price parking. This manual is divided into two sections, the first one discussing parking supply strategies, and the second one addressing parking pricing strategies.
- Eric Sheffler, transportation consultant, co-authored this handbook.
KT ANALYTICS INCOAKLAND, CA United States
Barton-Aschman Associates, Incorporated820 Davis Street
Evanston, IL United States 60204
- Publication Date: 1995-5
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Handbooks; Management; Parking; Pricing; Strategic planning; Supply
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; I73: Traffic Control;
- Accession Number: 00722142
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 16 1996 12:00AM