GUIDE FOR SPECIFYING BATCH PLANT INSPECTION AND FIELD TESTING OF READY-MIXED CONCRETE
This report presents recommended minimum requirements for inspection at the batch plant when such inspections are required by specifications or the owner. It is intended for use by specifiers, architects, engineers, owners, or other groups needing to monitor the ready-mixed concrete producers' activities at the batch plant through the use of an independent inspection agency. This report also presents recommended minimum inspector qualifications, duties, and reports.
Detroit, MI United States 48219
- Publication Date: 1995-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- TRT Terms: Field tests; Guides to information; Inspection; Inspectors; Mixing plants; Ready mixed concrete
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; I32: Concrete;
- Accession Number: 00722110
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: ACI 311.5R-95
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 14 1996 12:00AM