ANNUAL REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA: U.S. AIR CARRIER OPERATIONS CALENDAR YEAR 1993
This publication presents the record of aviation accidents involving revenue operations of U.S. Air Carriers, including Commuter Air Carriers and On Demand Air Taxis for calendar year 1993. The report is divided into three major sections according to the federal regulations under which the flight was conducted - 14 CFR 121, Scheduled 14 CFR 135, or Nonscheduled 14 CFR 135. In each section of the report, tables are presented to describe the losses and characteristics of 1993 accidents, to enable comparison with prior years.
National Transportation Safety Board800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1995-9-8
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 71 p.
- TRT Terms: Air taxi service; Air transportation crashes; Airlines; Commuter airlines; Crash data; Crash rates; Crashes; Statistics
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00722080
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB/ARC-95/01
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1996 12:00AM