OCCUPANT PROTECTION TECHNOLOGIES FOR FRONTAL IMPACT. CURRENT NEEDS AND EXPECTATIONS FOR THE 21ST CENTURY
Contents include: Air Bag Aspiration Simulation; Electronic System Design for Future Passenger Restraint Systems; Occupant Performance with Constant Force Restraint Systems; Restraint Force Optimization for a Smart Restraint System; Injuries Sustained by Air Bag Protected Drivers; Technological Trends in Occupant Protection Systems Recent Research Challenges from the German Point of View; and Temperature Compensated Stored Gas Inflator.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560917741
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 113 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Electronic equipment; Inflation; Occupant protection devices; Restraint systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Occupant protection
- Old TRIS Terms: Electronic systems
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00721935
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560917741
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1144
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1996 12:00AM