ACCIDENT RECONSTRUCTION. TECHNOLOGY AND ANIMATION VI
Contents include: Locked Wheel Car Braking in Shallow Water; Tire-Road Friction in Winter Conditions for Accident Reconstruction; The Collision and Trajectory Models of PC-CRASH; Energy and Major Diversion in Accident Reconstruction; Three-Dimensional Reconstruction and Simulation of Motor Vehicle Accidents; Updating the Vehicle Class Categories; and Analysis and Calculation of Delta-V from Crash Test Data.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560917806
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 325 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash reconstruction; Rolling contact; Trajectory; Vehicle classification; Vehicle trajectories
- Old TRIS Terms: Shallow water maneuvering
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment; I80: Accident Studies;
- Accession Number: 00721934
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560917806
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1150
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1996 12:00AM