TOPICS IN VEHICLE SAFETY TECHNOLOGY
Contents include: The BMW Seat Occupancy Monitoring System: A Step Towards "Situation Appropriate Airbag Deployment"; Effects of Assistive Steering Devices on Air Bag Deployment; Roof-Crush Strength Improvement Using Rigid Polyurethane Foam; An Analytical Model of the Inertial Opening of Seat Belt Latches; The Effects of Vehicle Mass in Car-to-Car Collisions; Front and Side Brake Lights; Color Inspection System for Seat Belt Webbing Using Neural Networks; A Novel Method for Distance and Relative Velocity Measurement in Rear-End Collision Warning System; and Vehicle Development for Frontal/Offset Crash Using Lumped Parameter Modeling.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560917695
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 114 p.
- TRT Terms: Air bags; Rear end crashes; Seat belts; Vehicle safety; Vehicle weight
- Uncontrolled Terms: Seat belt anchorage
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicle mass
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00721931
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560917695
- Report/Paper Numbers: SP-1139
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1996 12:00AM