PRACTICAL GUIDE TO GROUTING OF UNDERGROUND STRUCTURES
This guidebook presents a hands-on discussion of grouting fundamentals and provides a foundation for the development of practical specifications and field procedures. Employing a pragmatic approach, the author concentrates on areas such as the type of drilling, mixing and pumping equipment, and their application. The book focuses on how cementitious grouting is used in conjunction with the excavation and lining of tunnels, shafts, and underground caverns in rock.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0784401403
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Henn, R W
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 200 p.
- TRT Terms: Cement grouts; Drilling machines; Grouting; Mixers; Pumps; Tunnel lining; Underground structures
- Old TRIS Terms: Drilling equipment
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Highways; I24: Design of Bridges and Retaining Walls;
- Accession Number: 00721929
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0784401403
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1996 12:00AM