HYOGO-KEN NANBU EARTHQUAKE OF JANUARY 17, 1995: A POST-EARTHQUAKE RECONNAISSANCE OF PORT FACILITIES
This committee report focuses on the seismic performance of ports in the Osaka Bay region of Japan following the Hyogo-Ken Nanbu Earthquake of January 1995. In particular, the ports of Kobe and Osaka, as well as the Kansai Airport, are featured. The book provides observations and evaluations on seismic design procedures, construction practices, soil conditions, and soil improvement techniques employed at various portions of the port facilities.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/0784401616
New York, NY United States 10017-2398
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 120 p.
- TRT Terms: Earthquake resistant design; Earthquakes; Marine terminals; Port structures; Ports
- Geographic Terms: Japan; Osaka (Japan)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Terminals and Facilities; I70: Traffic and Transport;
- Accession Number: 00721928
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 0784401616
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 24 1996 12:00AM