CALGARY GOPLAN: PUBLIC OPINION THEMES
The Calgary GoPlan project has conducted a number of surveys, both random-sample and self-selected, to identify the range of public opinion on various issues and themes. These surveys have been used to determine the feelings of Calgarians about transportation issues, to identify concerns and to gauge the level of support for alternatives. This report lists key policies from the Calgary transportation plan relating to the themes of mobility, land use, cost and affordability, downtown parking, and river crossings, and then discusses the relevant survey responses which provide an indication of the public opinion on aspects of those themes. An appendix summarizes the responses to questions on GoPlan survey questionnaires.
Calgary, City of, CanadaPlanning & Building Dept, 313 Seventh Avenue, Southeast
- Publication Date: 1995
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Costs; Land use; Mobility; Parking; Public opinion; Rivers
- Uncontrolled Terms: River crossings
- Subject Areas: Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Society;
- Accession Number: 00721819
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 3 1996 12:00AM