CURRENT AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENTS IN ABS/TCS AND BRAKE TECHNOLOGY
This publication focuses on improvements in traction control, refinements in ABS and surface analysis, and the integration of these various systems in the automobile. Contents include: Traction Control Improvement in All Wheel Drive; Fuzzy Logic Approach to Traction Control Design; Development of Four Solenoid ABS; Tire/Ice Friction Values; Design of a Brake by Wire System Using OOA; A Study on Low-Frequency Brake Squeal Noise; and Bond Graph Based Modelling of a Multipurpose Servovalve - Automotive Applications.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560917873
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 309 p.
- TRT Terms: Braking performance; Four wheel drive; Friction factor; Traction control
- Uncontrolled Terms: All wheel drive
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00721769
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560917873
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1996 12:00AM