ACCIDENT RECONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY AND ANIMATION VI
The topics included in this publication reflect ongoing issues of concern to the automotive safety community. Information is included from virtually every aspect of data gathering, analysis, and presentation of results for accident reconstruction and computer simulation of motor vehicle behavior. Contents include: Analytical Applications of 3-D Computer Imaging in Vehicle Accident Studies; Functional Classifications and Critique Methods for Litigation Support Forensic/Accident Reconstruction Animations; Locked Wheel Car Braking in Shallow Water; Tire-Road Friction in Winter Conditions for Accident Reconstruction; The Collision and Trajectory Models of PC-CRASH; Energy and Major Diversion in Accident Reconstruction; Three-Dimensional Reconstruction and Simulation of Motor Vehicle Accidents; Updating the Vehicle Class Categories; and Analysis and Calculation of Delta-V from Crash Test Data.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560917806
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 325 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash reconstruction; Impact tests; Simulation; Technology assessment; Vehicle safety
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00721767
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560917806
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1996 12:00AM