INVESTIGATIONS AND ANALYSIS IN VEHICLE DYNAMICS AND SIMULATION
Contents include: Verification of Vehicle Parameters for Use in Computer Simulation; Modeling and Simulation of Driver/Vehicle Interaction; Vehicle Handling Responses Using Stability Derivatives; The Effect of Normal Force Variation on the Lateral Dynamics of Automobiles; Vehicle Stability Control in Limit Cornering by Active Brake; Tire Force and Moment Processor; and Simulation for the Development of the Bosch-VDC.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/isbn/1560918047
Warrendale, PA United States 15096
- Publication Date: 1996
- Pagination: 207 p.
- TRT Terms: Driving; Handling characteristics; Simulation; Stability analysis; Steering; Vehicle dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Cornering (Vehicle)
- Subject Areas: Highways; Vehicles and Equipment; I91: Vehicle Design and Safety;
- Accession Number: 00721766
- Record Type: Publication
- ISBN: 1560918047
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1996 12:00AM