PENNSYLVANIA URBAN TRANSIT STATISTICAL REPORT 1994-95
The 1994-95 Pennsylvania Urban Transit Statistical Report is a summary of selected financial and operating data for the state assisted public transportation carriers in the urbanized areas of Pennsylvania. This report, which has been published annually since 1973-74, is based on information collected through the Department of Transportation's annual transit questionnaire and state operating assistance financial grant reports. The state fiscal year runs from July 1 through June 30.
Harrisburg, PA United States 17120
- Publication Date: 1995
- Features: Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 49 p.
- TRT Terms: Annual reports; Financial analysis; Operations; Public transit; Statistics; Urban areas
- Uncontrolled Terms: Operational analysis
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00721758
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1996 12:00AM