National Transportation Statistics : 1995
National Transportation Statistics is a compendium of selected national transportation and transportation-related statistics from a wide variety of government and private sources. The data illustrate transportation activity for the major transportation modes - air, automobile, bus, truck, transit, rail, water, and pipeline. Basic descriptors such as operating revenues/expenses, number of vehicles and employees, vehicle- and passenger miles, and passenger and freight operations, are included. Transportation trends in performance, safety, and motor vehicle sales, production and costs are also presented. Safety information compares data for transportation accidents, fatalities, and injuries for all modes of transportation as well as multimodal transportation of hazardous materials.
- Record URL:
- See also PB96-125687 and report for 1994, PB96-125695. Sponsored by Bureau of Transportation Statistics, Washington, DC.
Volpe National Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Gross, M
- FELDMAN, R
- Publication Date: 1994-11
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 359 p.
- TRT Terms: Financial analysis; Operations; Performance evaluations; Safety and security; Statistics; Transportation; Transportation safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Operational analysis
- Old TRIS Terms: Transportation statistics
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Planning and Forecasting; Transportation (General); I10: Economics and Administration;
- Accession Number: 00721744
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-VNTSC-BTS-94-3
- Files: NTL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 6 1996 12:00AM