STATISTICS '93. ROAD ACCIDENTS JAPAN
This statistical report, compiled under the supervision of the Traffic Bureau, National Police Agency, Japan, provides road traffic accident statistics for Japan. The contents are organized as follows: (I) Road Traffic Situation; (II) Traffic Accidents: Trends; (III) Traffic Accidents and Casualties in 1993 (Section 1 - Traffic Accidents, Section 2 - Fatal Accidents, Section 3 - Casualties, Section 4 - Child Casualties, Section 5 - Traffic Accidents on Expressways, and Section 6 - Fatalities within 30 Days); (IV) Control of Traffic Violations; (V) Traffic Regulations and Controls; (VI) Driver's License; and (VII) Reference Information.
Tokyo 104-0028, Japan
- Publication Date: 1994
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 72 p.
- TRT Terms: Children; Crash data; Crashes; Driver licenses; Expressways; Fatalities; Injuries; Statistics; Traffic crashes; Traffic regulations; Traffic violations; Trend (Statistics)
- Geographic Terms: Japan
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00721493
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-041 924
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 21 1996 12:00AM