BASIC TRAINING PROGRAM IN RADAR SPEED MEASUREMENT. TRAINEE INSTRUCTIONAL MANUAL
This is the Trainee Instructional Manual for the basic course in RADAR speed measurement. This manual will be useful in three different ways. First, before the course is conducted, it will allow a preview of the contents, structure, and sequence of units. Second, while the course is underway, the manual will be the principal source of the reference material required in class. Finally, when applying what has been learned in this course to RADAR speed enforcement, the manual will refresh your memory.
- See also Course Administrator's Manual (HS-900 070) and Instructor's Lesson Plan (HS-900 071).
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1982-9
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Manuals; Radar; Speed measurement; Training programs
- Uncontrolled Terms: Training courses
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00721397
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-900 072
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: May 7 1996 12:00AM