REFRESHER TRAINING PROGRAM FOR THE BASIC EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIAN. COURSE GUIDE 1979
This is the Course Guide for the Basic Emergency Medical Technician Refresher Training curriculum which was developed to supplement the Basic EMT training materials. The contents are as follows: Introduction; Administering the Course; Resource Requirements; and Evaluating the Course. Appendix A is a Sample Application Packet, Appendix B Hand-out Materials, Appendix C a Resources Table, and Appendix D a Process Evaluation Checklist.
National Highway Traffic Safety Administration1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1979-6
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Curricula; Emergency medical technicians
- Old TRIS Terms: Course guides; Refresher training courses
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00721387
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-900 032
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: May 6 1996 12:00AM