INSTRUCTOR MATERIALS FOR FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF STATE HIGHWAY SAFETY PROGRAMS
This document contains materials for teaching a course in the financial management of State highway safety programs. The contents are presented in four major sections: (1) Introduction -- Course goals; purpose; course schedule; and session descriptions; (2) Methodology -- Description of suggested ways of conducting instructional and application sessions; conduct of instructional and application sessions; and uses of tests and evaluation; (3) Areas of Special Emphasis -- Guidelines to ensure effective instruction; and (4) Sessions -- Session description; objectives; outline of activities; instructional aids; and equipment needed.
- See also: Participant Materials for Financial Management of State Highway Safety Programs, HS-900 019; Course Guide for Financial Management of State Highway Safety Programs, HS-900 018; and Instructional Aids for Financial Management of State Highway Safety Programs.
National Public Services Research Institute123 North Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
Washington, DC United States 20590
- McPherson, K
- Iwanicki, A
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 340 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Highway safety; Instructors; Manuals; Safety programs; State government; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial management; Instructional materials
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Finance; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00721378
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-900 020
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: May 6 1996 12:00AM