PARTICIPANT MATERIALS FOR FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT OF STATE HIGHWAY SAFETY PROGRAMS
This document contains Participant Materials used in conducting a three and one-half day course in the financial management of State highway safety programs. The Participant Materials support each of the fourteen classroom sessions, each of which is presented in the following format: Session Overview; Classroom Support Material; Instructional Aids; and References.
- See also: Instructor Materials for Financial Management of State Highway Safety Programs, HS-900 020; Course Guide for Financial Management of State Highway Safety Programs, HS-900 018; and Instructional Aids for Financial Management of State Highway Safety Programs.
National Public Services Research Institute123 North Pitt Street
Alexandria, VA United States 22314
Washington, DC United States 20590
- McPherson, K
- Publication Date: 1978-9
- Pagination: 274 p.
- TRT Terms: Finance; Highway safety; Manuals; Safety programs; State government; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial management; Instructional materials
- Old TRIS Terms: Participant materials
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Finance; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00721377
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-900 019
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: May 6 1996 12:00AM