Millions of families each year are utilizing automobiles for towing various recreational vehicles and trailers. Boats, campers, and moving van trailers of all sizes are being utilized by the American public intermixing in our traffic system without any prior knowledge or experience. The purpose of this report is to provide the knowledge and basic skills so drivers are familiar with the techniques and abilities in towing trailers.
Nebraska Department of EducationDivision of Instructional Services, 233 South 10th Street
Lincoln, NE United States 68508
- Tichenor, F E
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References;
- Pagination: 25 p.
- TRT Terms: Boats; Driver education; Drivers; Motor skills; Recreational vehicles; Towing devices; Trailers
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00721375
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-900 017U
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: May 6 1996 12:00AM