SCREENING FOR DRIVER LIMITATION
This document is a review manual to aid driver license examiners in recognizing signs and symptoms of medical conditions that may limit safe driving ability. It contains general information about specific medical problems potentially hazardous to driving, and signs and symptoms that may indicate their presence. It is designed to supplement programs set up by a driver license division, and should be used in conjunction with an audio/visual lecture course developed by the American Association of Motor Vehicle Administrators, the American Medical Association, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Diseases and medical conditions; Driver examiners; Driver licenses; Driver licensing; Identification systems; Manuals
- Old TRIS Terms: Identifying; Medical impairment
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00721369
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-900 005
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: May 3 1996 12:00AM