POLICE MANAGEMENT TRAINING: FACTORS INFLUENCING DWI ARRESTS. PARTICIPANT MANUAL
This manual has been prepared for use in a three day training workshop entitled: "Police Management Training: Factors Influencing DWI Arrests". The content of this workshop is directed at the problems of alcohol as it affects highway safety. The workshop is addressed to police command and supervisory personnel. It is concerned with increasing the rate of alcohol-related enforcement by making these personnel aware of the many factors that influence a patrolman's arrest decision and by helping them to identify appropriate management actions based on those factors. This document is a manual for workshop participants and combines some elements of a textbook and a study guide.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: Appendices; References;
- Pagination: 138 p.
- TRT Terms: Arrests; Drunk driving; Management; Manuals; Police; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Police training
- Old TRIS Terms: Management training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00721368
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-900 004
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: May 3 1996 12:00AM