POLICE MANAGEMENT TRAINING: FACTORS INFLUENCING DWI ARRESTS. PLANNING GUIDE
This document is a Planning Guide for a police management training program on factors influencing driving while intoxicated arrests. It contains a course outline as well as administrative guidance for the initiation and conduct of the course. Both content and form of presentation have been designed in the form of a workshop. The intent is to motivate student involvement and thereby enhance learning and retention. Also, the content must be related to each student's own situation and this too is facilitated by the workshop approach. A few of the lesson units are presented in a more traditional classroom fashion, but even these are designed to encourage direct, active student participation.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1976-10
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Arrests; Drunk driving; Guides to information; Management; Police; Training
- Uncontrolled Terms: Police training
- Old TRIS Terms: Guides; Management training
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Education and Training; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00721367
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-900 002
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: May 3 1996 12:00AM