SAFETY RELATED RECALL CAMPAIGNS FOR MOTOR VEHICLES AND MOTOR VEHICLE EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING TIRES. JANUARY 1, 1992 TO DECEMBER 31, 1992
This report contains information on the safety related recall campaigns during calendar year 1992 for motor vehicles and motor vehicle equipment, including tires. The information covers both domestic and foreign manufacturers. There were 142 recall campaigns involving 6,545,210 domestic motor vehicles, 45 recall campaigns involving 3,581,596 foreign motor vehicles, 24 recall campaigns involving 3,170,089 units of domestic equipment, 1 recall campaign involving 30,000 units of foreign equipment, 7 recall campaigns involving 7,967 domestic tires, and no recall campaigns involving foreign tires.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1993
- Pagination: 109 p.
- TRT Terms: Defects; Motor vehicles; Recall campaigns; Tires; Vehicle components; Vehicle safety
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00721356
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Highway Traffic Safety Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-807 935
- Files: HSL, USDOT
- Created Date: May 3 1996 12:00AM